CRF Program Partners Advanced People Strategies (APS) ran a masterclass ‘Can’t Change, Won’t Change.’ at CRF’s International Conference in Madrid, in October 2023. Joining 200+ HR leaders, OD practitioners, and business leaders. APS Trusted Advisors Rob Field, and Mike Davies, facilitated an insightful and interactive session looking at evolving a work-group climate that feeds on change and innovation.
Including new insights from the World Economic Forum publication: Future of Jobs report 2023, the workshop highlighted the impact of psychological safety and engagement on employee retention, productivity, and innovation.
At APS, we believe a Leaders performance should be measured by their team capability and productivity, and for every behaviour there’s a reason. Gaining objective evidence and acting on it will differentiate organisational performance.
- Enabling a climate where all work-group team members believe they can freely contribute ideas or concerns sounds like a good thing – measuring it and acting on it is something else and is now easily achieved.
- Engagement here is about each team member’s clarity, connection, and desire towards achieving the work-group’s purpose.
- Identifying a mean score perspective about psychological safety is too simple. The spread of an individual’s scores will indicate actions to increase overall group effectiveness.
- A 2023 report from The World Economic Forum prioritised the need for analytical and creative thinking as the most commercially important skills for the future.
It also reports that:
- Employers estimate that 44% of workers’ skills will be disrupted in the next five years.
- Cognitive skills growing in importance most quickly, reflecting the increasing importance of complex problem-solving in the workplace.
- Creative thinking to be growing in importance slightly more rapidly than analytical thinking.
- Measure team psychological safety and engagement plus how the group leader's skills are working to create it with Reflections Free Certification and Free Trial.
- Gain access to what's considered the gold standard in personality assessments - used by professionals globally to support their talent selection, succession planning, and development strategies. 15% off the Hogan Certification
- Become the go-to advanced expert in your organisation regarding Hogan Assessments. Save £400 when you book the Hogan Advanced Feedback and Advanced Interpretation workshops together.
Further resources and full details of the special offers can be found here.
If you’d like to find out more, please connect with Rob and Mike below:
Rob Field, Learning and Development Director, email@example.com
Mike Davies, Senior Learning and Development Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org