Official Hogan Certification
Join us in the Hogan Certification Workshop
Successful completion of the Hogan Certification Workshop enables practitioners to administer and interpret the three Hogan personality assessments HPI, HDS and MVPI. You will have the opportunity to practise with real data, helping to accelerate your Hogan Assessment skills. Book now to register your place.
Interpret and apply the Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI). Practice giving comprehensive feedback on all three inventories.
- How personality impacts on reputation at work
- Personality perspectives of the "Inside", "Bright-Side" & "Dark-Side”
- Understanding of the HPI, MVPI & HDS scales and subscales
- How to interpret relationships across all three instruments
- How each Hogan Assessments tool measures elements of the "Five Factor" personality model
- How to apply an effective feedback framework
- Applications of the instruments for selection and development
- Our extensive business experience is shared and discussed during the workshop
What our attendees had to say
Great content, really accessible doing in online, delivered well on it's objectives, good to have real opportunity to practice, excellent materials.
The webinar worked well, with lots of engagement and sharing. What I preferred was the clarity around the 3 assessments and how they are inter-connected.
S Van Craen
Hogan Assessments give in-depth, valuable insights I can see will be useful to the organisations I work with. I'm very impressed by the robustness of the tools.
Excellent & professional products that I can definitely see myself using with clients.
Excellent. Brilliant trainer - clear, warm, friendly, and a great communicator.
Really enjoyed the session, Rob was very knowledgeable. Would've loved to spend more time in practice sessions with him.
Really great session - interesting, engaging and practical.
Good, clear introduction. Great materials and support.
Fantastic, highly recommended and the assessment appears to be very accurate about most major personality traits.
- Pre-work e-Learning module
- LFS reports for yourself and a practice participant
- Official Hogan Reference Guide and Workbook
- Post-workshop feedback session
- Post-workshop knowledge test
- Certificate on successful completion of Hogan Certification programme