Senior Learning & Development Consultant
Advanced People Strategies (APS) have been very successful working with senior leadership teams of well known UK and Global brands. In addition to being UK Distributors of the world-class Hogan Assessments tools, APS also provide both face to face and virtual masterclass and coaching programmes - often applying a blended learning approach.
Following their success, they are looking to grow the Learning and Development Team significantly in 2022. The L&D consultant's focus is to help clients succeed by understanding their needs and translating those into practical and applicable support. The work is often rooted in psychology and their success comes from finding innovative and impactful ways to use it through a trusted advisor relationship with clients.
APS are seeking an optimistic, highly experienced professional to join the L&D team.
The successful candidate will report to the L&D Director and become involved in:
- Consulting both internally and with clients in order to translate needs into deliverable learning.
- Facilitating 1:1 and group learning both face to face and through virtual media.
- Using our Hogan Assessments alongside 360s and climate surveys to support personal and team insights.
- Contributing to developing powerful learning content and materials for managers and senior leaders.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a confident, resilient and highly experienced facilitator up to senior level.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders.
- Be experienced at translating client needs to shape content and design solutions to inform, educate and raise the skill levels of participants.
- Have experience of originating learning content for middle and senior leaders.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of appropriate technologies to support development programmes.
- Be great at establishing trusted relationships and a learning environment where people feel positively challenged.
- Based within easy reach of London and the Midlands and willing to travel in the UK and at times internationally.
You will have experience working in the corporate world, delivering individual and group leadership talent development programmes and initiatives.
You probably possess a relevant HR related Degree, CIPD, ILM or CMI qualification that reflects deep knowledge and understanding of leadership and people development.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org