Advanced People Strategies Ltd is a growing business with a head office in Daventry. We provide world-class personality assessment tools and leadership training to well-known UK and Global brands.
We are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join the team.
Customer Service is a key differentiator for our business and this full-time role is an opportunity for an individual to join our small service team at the head office in Daventry. The customer service team act as the first contact for our customers, providing customer services, administrative support, and assisting with the day-to-day running of the business.
Reporting into the Customer Service Manager the successful candidate will:
- Provide courteous, timely, and helpful service to encourage client loyalty.
- Get along well with others and communicate tactfully.
- Strive to meet quality standards and produce quality work products.
- Apply technology to complete work tasks.
- Listen and summarise other people’s points to ensure mutual understanding.
- Develop collaborative relationships to get the job done.
- Perform work with care, accuracy, and attention to detail to a high standard.
- Display a positive disposition towards work.
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft packages i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook.
Education and Experience
Educated to GCSE Level, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for the right people, not the right background, so if you think you might be a good fit in our organisation apply today.
Salary: £17K-£20K per annum
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com