Trusted Advisor Enquiry
Trusted Advisor Workshop
A practical 2-day workshop designed to build participant knowledge and skills that creates highly impactful and trusted commercial relationships.
What will I learn?
The workshop introduces characteristics needed to establish trust and impact, along with tools and techniques to develop them in plenary sessions. Participants practice applying the techniques, using a custom case study that reflects key client touch-point interactions, 75% of the workshop focuses on practical skills development.
After completing the workshop participants will:
- Understand 4 key client relationship roles of “vendor”, “expert”, “trusted advisor” and “trusted partner”
- Be able to assess their current client relationship role
- Identify specific characteristics that build and damage trust and commercial impact
- Explore tools and techniques to have engaging co-creative dialogue with clients
- Become aware of personal drivers that affect surface behaviour and how these affect Trust and Impact with clients
- Apply skills to surface real client concerns and motivations
- Apply the 5P’s rapid preparation framework for client touch-points
- Receive specific feedback from a professional coach, on effective skills demonstrated and suggestions on how to develop them further
What does the workshop include?
- Facilitator presentations around Trusted Advisor key concepts, tools and approaches
- Balance between group and individual work
- Significant Skills Practicing
- Easy to implement techniques and tools from the workshop
- Discussions of current client relationships
- Used globally with corporate clients
- Trusted Advisor cards to take away
- 2 Day workshop
Enquire about a Trusted Advisor workshop for your organisation today!